Dear Readers, I was going to leave my blog as is and let passersby murmur about my work ethic and mental health, but I couldn’t accept having “The Butte Pirate Party” as my last words during my break. And yes, I am taking a break. A planned one. Versus the unintentional and extremely stressful OH-CRAP-I-HAVE-NO-POST-AND-I-FAIL-AT-LIFE […]
About Angela Young
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Angela Young has contributed 24 entries to our website, so far.
WARNING: If the words “anus” and “diarrhea” make you fidget uncomfortably, I HIGHLY recommend skipping this post. And maybe lots of other posts too, but definitely this one. Like, seriously. You’re going to regret it. I once pooped in a minivan. In a Jamba Juice cup. But we’ll come back to that. … When I was […]
This isn’t really a how-to. It is rather failure-y, though. A couple of years ago the blessed internet showed me the existence of a crazy conference in Portland called The World Domination Summit headed by the famous Chris Guillebeau. I decided that this year MUST be my year and marked the dates on my 2015 calendar […]
It’s Friday! Do some squats. Power squats. ANNOUNCEMENTS I have not abandoned my blog. Obviously. STUFF I did not post for three weeks. I know for a fact I was missed by at least two people, which is 200% more than no people. Actually anything multiplied by zero is zero but let’s just move on. […]
It is summer in Hawaii. Well, I suppose it is summer in the entire Northern Hemisphere. Regardless, it is summer here in the islands and therefore is a touch warmer than the usual warm. My facebook feed has become even more inundated with pics of little bitty bikinis and an occasional fully clothed person exclaiming […]
It’s Friday! Do a dance. A vigorous one. ANNOUNCEMENTS If you enjoy (or at least tolerate) my blog and have not yet followed me on Facebook or Twitter, please consider doing so because it raises my self-esteem for a few hours, possibly even an entire day. It also keeps you up to date AND you […]
When I was young, my sea-loving father used to take me fishing. Not pansy-ass fishing from the safety of the shoreline with luxurious amenities like restrooms and dry land, or fancy pansy-ass fishing from 25-foot vessels with cockpits and decks, but FISHING fishing. In an inflated dinghy. In the middle of the ocean. All night. […]
ANNOUNCEMENTS I won a ticket to the World Domination Summit! It was awarded to me by Scott Dinsmore of Live Your Legend (one of my most favorite make-life-better blogs) and I am beyond excited. I have also just signed up for the WDS world record breaking attempt, which involves eating breakfast in bed with 599 […]
Receive my posts in your inbox! Hot damn!
POPULAR! Read by at least 2 or 3, maybe even 4 people!
- How To FAIL At The World Domination Summit 2,836 views | 90 comments
- I Love Cock 2,301 views | 36 comments
- Why I Do Not Drink Alcohol 1,320 views | 12 comments
- The Social Anxiety Serpent 904 views | 20 comments
- I Am Not Proud To Be Afraid Of These Things 845 views | 37 comments
- Poop Ninja (IBS. The struggle is real.) 765 views | 4 comments
- Regenerating Pie of Wondrousness 724 views | 38 comments
- GERMz 673 views | 15 comments
- Comic #1: Gluten Intolerance Isn’t Real 560 views | 0 comments
- My Relationship With Food 495 views | 11 comments
- The Time I Nearly Froze To Death (I Blame Hawaii) 482 views | 8 comments
- Conversations With The Man – “The Rinsing” 381 views | 0 comments
- The Mouse Tragedy 340 views | 10 comments
- My Dream 339 views | 6 comments
- Free-Range Fridays #4 332 views | 7 comments