Friday! POST NOTES: On “My Relationship With Food”: Cake was such an arse because in my real-living-life cake does horrible things to me. To be more specific—refined sugar, wheat, and dairy do horrible things to me. And ALL of those ingredients are found in cake. Corn is also not very nice, but it is not […]
About Angela Young
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Angela Young has contributed 24 entries to our website, so far.
It’s Friday! Again. It’s like it happens every week. ANNOUNCEMENTS: If you are still receiving the ugly, colorless, aesthetically unpleasing email every time I post —please unsubscribe from that. Unless you like it, then keep on keepin’ on. STUFF: The Man: Why are people on Facebook putting nutsacks at the end of their sentences? Me: […]
When I met the Man he was a bit of an enthusiastic lush. Another term I’ve heard tossed about is “raging alcoholic” but we will discuss the exact extent of his alcohol imbibing in another post. This post is not about him. It is about me. I have never enjoyed the taste of alcohol. I’ve […]
Happy Friday! ANNOUNCEMENTS: To my subscribers – If you have, as of mid-today, received TWO emails with new blog posts and one is delightfully colorful and the other is boring and ugly, I suggest you unsubscribe then re-subscribe. PLEASE re-subscribe. (NEW THOUGHT! Try unsubscribing from JUST the ugly one! Then next Friday tell me if […]
In this world there are people born with ample confidence to propel them through life’s social interactions with grace and ease. I am not one of those people. For a good three-fourths of my currently 33 years of being alive I shouldered the burden of irrational social anxiety. This equated to 25 years of […]
Thanks to my dear brother, Grublet, my Friday posts will now be called Free-Range Fridays. And it’s not because no one else suggested anything, it’s because that title rocks. ANNOUNCEMENTS: As you may or may not have noticed, there was no post this week. This is because I am extremely important and busy doing very […]
IT’S TIME for the Friday write-whatever-I-want-regardless-of-theme-or-logic post! Yay! I’m trying to think of a name for my Friday post that is more provocative than “Friday Rambling”. If you have suggestions, please leave them in the comments. ANNOUNCEMENTS: (Here’s where I will make life-altering announcements.) THANK YOU all SO MUCH for a wonderful launch on April 1st! […]
-This is a story about germs and my absolutely disgusting youngest child.- Germs are everywhere. They are waiting. For you. Waiting to claim your body in an unabashed display of tyranny. They are frightening and have a knack for being phenomenally inconvenient. There are people so scarred by recurring illness that they end up […]
Receive my posts in your inbox! Hot damn!
POPULAR! Read by at least 2 or 3, maybe even 4 people!
- How To FAIL At The World Domination Summit 3,128 views | 90 comments
- I Love Cock 2,656 views | 36 comments
- Why I Do Not Drink Alcohol 1,382 views | 12 comments
- The Social Anxiety Serpent 974 views | 20 comments
- I Am Not Proud To Be Afraid Of These Things 912 views | 37 comments
- Poop Ninja (IBS. The struggle is real.) 876 views | 4 comments
- Regenerating Pie of Wondrousness 755 views | 38 comments
- GERMz 725 views | 15 comments
- Comic #1: Gluten Intolerance Isn’t Real 621 views | 0 comments
- My Relationship With Food 518 views | 11 comments
- The Time I Nearly Froze To Death (I Blame Hawaii) 507 views | 8 comments
- Conversations With The Man – “The Rinsing” 392 views | 0 comments
- Free-Range Fridays #4 364 views | 7 comments
- The Mouse Tragedy 357 views | 10 comments
- My Dream 350 views | 6 comments